Light up your run with a waist light
FlipBelt’s Running Light is one of the best lighting solutions, and allows you to both see and be seen while on your run in low to no light situations. This running waist light securely fits into any access point in a FlipBelt and goes on the front of your hips, casting light at a lower angle than headlamps and allowing you to see ground objects more easily. When a running waist light is on your hips, it also dramatically reduces glare from reflecting back to your eyes and it won’t bounce around like a headlamp since it’s attached to your center of gravity.
500 Lumens, Rechargeable and Waterproof!
The FlipBelt running light for running is 2-3 times brighter than most lights the market, packing a powerful 500 lumens behind the industry leading Cree XML U2 LED. Its waterproof rating is IPX6, so you don’t have to worry about it getting wet while on your run either. There are 3 light modes: low, high, and strobe. The burn time is up to 12 hours and it takes about 2 hours to fully charge via the included micro USB cable. Simply place the waist light, with its secure, rubberised casing, into one of the access points of your FlipBelt and you’re ready to go!
- 500 Lumen Cree LED
- Up to 12 Hour Burn Time
- 3 Light Modes – Low, High and Strobe
- High Mode – 500 Lumens – 3 hour Run Time – Distance 140 metres
- Low Mode – 55 Lumens – 12 Hour Run Time – Distance 40 metres
- Strobe Mode – 500 Lumens – 6 Hour Run Time – Distance 110 metres
- IPX6 Waterproof Rating
- Weighs only 177 grams
- USB Rechargeable
- 3x brighter than most lights. Beautiful White Light.
- Model 18650 Lithium Rechargeable Batteries – additional batteries can be found in any good Battery Store.
- Sealed Aluminum Shell
- Wide angle beam
- Doesn’t bounce or shake
- Made Exclusively for FlipBelt
- Waist mounted
- High, low, and strobe settings
- Works with any FlipBelt Edition
- Light does not reflect back to user’s eyes
- Runners can see shadows of ground objects
- Weight carried on the waist or hips
- Lower light won’t impair other people